Great Grandview Grape Stomp
• Prizes for the top Stompers in each category!
• Have some fun! Give your team a whacky name! Wear fun costumes!
• Teams are comprised of 3 members and each member stomps with their bare feet for one minute. The goal is to stomp out the most juice (based on weight). While one team member stomps, another will hold the juice container. Finals will be held at 3:00 p.m. with the top three teams in each category stomping for top prize (first heat weight and second heat weight may be combined if 3 teams or less register per category).
• Early registration fee is $35 per team includes a limited edition Grape Stomp T-Shirt for each team member.
• Registrations after September 17 or on the day of the event are $45 per team and T-shirts only if available. Limited number of T-shirts will be available on the day of the stomp.
SPACE IS LIMITED, SO GET YOUR REGISTRATION IN EARLY FOR A GUARANTEED GOOD TIME!
Our Yakima valley Vinters Wine Availablity List
- Dean’s List Reserve Wines
Our Dean’s List Reserve Wines are specially crafted with a higher degree of ageworthiness expected in an extraordinary quality reserve wine.
- Featured Wines
- Red Wines
Our Yakima Valley Vintners Red Wines
- White Wines
Our Yakima Valley Vintners White Wines
- Wine Library
The YVV Wine library is where we house information about our past vintages. The winery maintains a very small lot of each vintage stored in our facility. These wines are used as a reference for our students and consumers. The links below will take your through our notes and information on our past vintages. Occasionally […]
Love hearing news from our friends @CloreCenter tasting room. "Started off with 4 bottles of Primitivo. We opened one and sold 3 right away"